Watermelon, Crimson Sweet
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Watermelon—the word brings to mind the long, lazy days of summer, picnics, and barbecues. 'Crimson Sweet' is a high-quality old standard of home gardens, weighing about 20–25 pounds with bright crimson flesh. With just a little care, it can be easily grown in northern climates; see inside of packet for details. Bottom turns ivory when ripe. Resistant to fusarium wilt and anthracnose.
1.5g (~34 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy