- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
With a peppery and pungent flavor, this ancient plant is popular around the world for its nutritional and medicinal value. High in vitamins A, C, and K, as well as providing potassium and calcium, watercress has been studied for its antioxidant properties. At home along streams and lakes, watercress can also be grown in moist, partly shady gardens and indoors in containers.
200mg (~320 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy