Tomato Pole, Roma San Marzano
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
'San Marzano' may very well be the mother of all paste tomatoes, as it is believed by some tomato aficionados to be the parent of almost all the paste tomatoes bred in the U.S. since the 1920s. For generations, Italians have cherished this large, paste tomato as the very best for sauce and canning, and when it comes to sauce, Italians would know! Vigorous vines reach 6' or more.
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy