Tomato Cherry, Red & Yellow Pear Blend
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
This heirloom blend brings you both red and yellow, firm fruit that can be eaten like grapes all summer long. Sweet, mild flavor and low acidity make these tomatoes traditionally best for pickling and preserves, but they are great for salads and snacking, too. 'Red Pear' seeds are dyed red, while the 'Yellow Pear' seeds remain natural so you know which color tomato you are sowing. Vigorous vines easily reach 6'.
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy