Tomato Pole, Oxheart
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
What a name! 'Oxheart', also known as 'Cuore Di Bue' (Italian for ox heart) is so named because of its shape. It is also known as "pear of Liguria", after the northern Italian region where it has long been celebrated. This heirloom is dense with few seeds, cooks down to a robust, thick sauce, and really shines when roasted. It is also a star sliced fresh atop salad greens or paired with mozzarella and fresh basil leaves.
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy