Tomato Pole, Moneymaker
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
A very popular variety for commercial growers in the 1950s and 1960s, 'Moneymaker' earned its name because of its uniformity and reliably heavy yields. The medium-sized fruits are sweet with a meaty texture, making them versatile for use in fresh or cooked dishes. A good choice for greenhouses as well as outdoors. A favorite of southern gardeners and those in climates with hot, humid summers.
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy