Tomato, Chestnut Chocolate
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
75 days. Great flavor, high yields, and marked disease resistance. The indigo coloring (high anthocyanin content) tops it off, making this release from Brad Gates a wholly superior offering. Cherry-sized fruit weighs 1-2 ounces and offers the sweet, rich flavor you’d expect from such a dark-fruited type. Great keeper too, whether on the shelf or right on the vine.
Minimum Seed Count: 15
Image and description courtesy Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds/Rareseeds.com
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy