Tomato Pole, Brandywine Red, Yellow Blend
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Brandywine is a favorite of tomato lovers for more than 100 years. Fruits average around a pound but can weigh close to 2 pounds. 'Yellow Brandywine' turns golden yellow when ripe, with a balance of sweet and tart; and 'Red Brandywine' has a rich, well-balanced tomato flavor. Red seeds are stained with organic coloring to indicate the red tomato, while the yellow tomato seed has no coloring. Provide support for vines that reach 6' or more.
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy