Tomato Bush, Ace 55
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
A 1950s heirloom, 'Ace 55' has excellent, fresh tomato flavor and is a lower-acid tomato. An old favorite for canning, 5"–6" diameter, 6–8 ounce fruits are just the right size to quarter and pack into jars. Yields are exceptional; as a determinate type, the majority of the fruits ripen over a 1 to 2 week period. In areas with a long growing season, sow in succession.
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy