- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Wow! A purple tomatillo! Not only delicious but attractive, too. The purple fruits are much sweeter than the green types and rich in beneficial antioxidants. Let the fruit remain on the plant as long as possible until the husk splits for the best flavor and color. Tomatillos grow best in conditions similar to tomatoes (because they are related) but will handle a lot more heat. Grow two or more plants to ensure good pollination.
150mg (~100 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy