Tomatillo, Grande Rio Verde
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Tomatillos are essential to a wide variety of Mexican foods. 'Grande Rio Verde' yields ripe fruit nearly all at once on compact plants (about 24" tall), thus lending themselves to smaller spaces or containers. A shorter harvest window is ideal for canning or freezing your favorite tomatillo-based sauces, or you can simply freeze tomatillos for use later. Tomatillos thrive in growing conditions similar to tomatoes (because they are related) but will handle a lot more heat. Grow two or more plants to ensure good pollination.
150mg (~360 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy