- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Mexican tarragon is a type of marigold that produces delicious leaves with notes of anise. It can be used as a substitute for French tarragon, and it is easier to grow in heat and humidity, while being fairly drought tolerant. The leaves have a stronger flavor so less is needed to flavor a dish. Excellent container herb that can be grown indoors during the winter. Also called Mexican Mint and Spanish, Texas, or Winter tarragon.
250mg (~200 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy