- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
It's no wonder that birds covet the young sunflower greens that emerge in your garden. They know how delectable they are! High in iron, calcium, protein, and healthful unsaturated fat, the greens from these black oil sunflower seeds (loved by microgreen enthusiasts for their fabulous flavor and tender texture) are a nutritious addition to just about any dish that sprouts from your imagination.
40g (~512 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy