Squash Winter, Acorn Sweet REBA
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Developed for resistance to powdery mildew, REBA is an acronym for "Resistant Early Bush Acorn." 'Sweet REBA' continues to develop full-flavored fruit long after other squash have been stopped by powdery mildew. The result is 4 or 5, 1-2 pound, uniform, sweet, meaty fruits per bush plant that won't take over the garden. Nothing beats the rich, flavor of baked winter squash on a chilly, autumn day!
1.5g (~14 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy