Squash Winter, Red Kuri
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Once you try these teardrop-shaped 3-4 pound fruits, they'll become an essential part of your fall and winter cooking. Kuri is Japanese for chestnut, a tribute to its nutty flavor. Also known as 'Orange Hokkaido', its smooth consistency and deep color make it a favorite for any traditional squash or pumpkin dish, although it's terrific simply sliced, steamed, or baked. Compact 4'-6' vines produce well even in cool or short-season climates.
1.5g (~5 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy