Squash Winter, Honeynut
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
A renowned farm-to-table chef and a Cornell breeder worked for 6 years, crossing the flavorful, savory butternut with the sweet buttercup, to create this more manageable, 4"–5" butternut. The thin, edible skin signals ripeness by turning from green to terracotta, either on or off the plant. Compact vines are great for containers or trellises. Plants are resistant to powdery mildew and squash vine borers. Stores up to 6 months.
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy