Squash Summer, Black Beauty Zucchini
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Zucchini is one vegetable that just won't quit! This highly productive bush-type heirloom from the 1920s takes up little garden space. Dark green, shiny fruits with tender skin are very versatile in the kitchen. Can be steamed, sautéed, added to soups, omelets, and breads, made into relish, and eaten raw in salads or with dip. See inside of packet for zucchini relish recipe.
3g (~14 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy