Sprouts, Garbanzo Bean
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Garbanzo beans have been grown and enjoyed for thousands of years. This ancient ingredient is still a popular part of Asian, Indian, and Mediterranean cuisine. Garbanzo bean sprouts are easy to grow and delicious for snacking or adding to a variety of dishes. Rich in vitamins and minerals, they contain protein, plenty of fiber, calcium, iron, and vitamin C.
50g (~120 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy