Radish, Daikon White
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Young daikon radishes are often used shredded in sushi, but their light, slightly spicy flavor is a unique addition to many other dishes. Mature daikon is pickled or cooked; add to stir-fries or soups for crunch. Daikon is a winter radish, requiring shortening day length and cool temperatures to form. Sow after mid-summer or fall depending on your growing season. Deep roots are also used as a cover crop to break up heavy soils. Stores well.
2g (~152 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy