Radish, French Breakfast
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
The French Breakfast radish was first introduced in 1879 and quickly became a popular market radish of Paris. Though technically a spring variety radish, the French Breakfast radish can be grown year round. They thrive in mild, Mediterranean climates not prone to frost. In the hot summer months care should be taken to harvest radishes as soon as they mature in order to prevent them from turning bitter, pithy and fibrous.
The French Breakfast radish (Raphanus sativus) is an heirloom variety radish and a member of the Brassicaceae or Cruciferae family. Also known as Breakfast radish, Flambeau, Flambo and Les Radis Petit Déjeuner both the root and leafy greens of this radish are utilized in culinary preparations.
3 g (~206 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy