Radicchio, Palla Rossa Mavrik
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Bring color and fresh flavor to your kitchen! Radicchio heads up and develops color best in cool weather. Excellent for overwintering in USDA zone 4 and warmer, and heads regrow if cut correctly (details inside packet). The distinctive and mildly bitter flavor sweetens with frost and can be mellowed by grilling or a flash in the pan.
200mg (~300 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy