Quinoa, Brightest Rainbow
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Quinoa is an ancient, nutritious food native to the mountains of South America. Seeds can be cooked, roasted, or ground into flour. Young leaves are delicious cooked like spinach. This blend has striking colors of hot pink, burgundy, red, orange, yellow, white, and green. Grows best in climates with moderately warm days (lower than 95°F) and cool nights. Fairly drought tolerant. Deer resistant.
500mg (~120 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy