Pepper Sweet, Banana
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
This Hungarian heirloom from 1941 is the traditional pickling type. It is very long, bright yellow, and thick walled. Not a pickler? Enjoy it fresh as a snack or in salads, throw it on the grill, or use in any recipe calling for sweet pepper. Peppers will turn to a orange-red if left on the plant. A good short-season choice and successful in containers.
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy