Pepper Sweet, Jimmy Nardello
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
This Italian heirloom was brought to America by the Nardello family in 1887, and named for the most garden-devoted of their 11 children, Jimmy. The 6"-12" peppers have an exceptionally sweet, rich flavor, making them the quintessential Italian frying pepper. Delicious in chili and salsa, or dried and ground for paprika. Prolific plants grow well in most areas.
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy