Pepper Chile, Early Jalapeño
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Lots of bold flavor in a small, 3" pepper, 'Early Jalapeño' is better adapted to cooler climates than other jalapeños. Incredibly versatile, they're hot enough to add a little kick to your favorite dish, but mild enough for any meal. Enjoy green or allow to ripen to red for a sweeter, bolder flavor. Jalapeños rate 2,500–5,000 Scoville heat units (medium hot).
400mg (~56 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy