Pepper Chile, Datil
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
(Capsicum chinense) Renowned pepper originating from St. Augustine, Florida. Local legend says the peppers were brought there from Spain, where they do enjoy a following in Minorca. However, they may also have originated in Chile. Blazing hot, blunt little 3.5-inch fruit ripens to a brilliant orange yellow. The heat is vicious, being comparable to habanero types, but the flavor is more complex, sweeter and more fruity.
Minimum Seed Count: 15
Image and description courtesy Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds/Rareseeds.com
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy