Pepper Chile, Ancho/Poblano
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
One of the most popular chiles in Mexico! The green, 3"-6" poblano is most often stuffed with cheese or meat for chiles rellenos (recipe inside this packet), and the dark, reddish-brown dried ancho is used in a variety of sauces, such as the traditional "mole poblano". 1,000-2,000 Scoville Heat Units (mild).
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy