Pea Snap, Sugar Snap
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Snap peas are best eaten fresh and there's nothing like picking them right off the vine. The French call edible podded peas mange tout meaning "eat all." 'Sugar Snap' provides an extended harvest of thick, crunchy 3" pods filled with flavorful peas. Vines tolerate some heat. Grow climbing 6'–8' vines on poles or a trellis.
Now available in larger packet!
Small packet: 15g (~53 seeds)
Large packet: 50g (~176 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy