Pea Shelling, Green Arrow
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Remember as a kid the fun of popping open a pod and eating the sweet green peas found inside? Bring back the memories and enjoy the ease of growing peas on productive plants that reach only 28" tall. Pods set in pairs atop the plant make harvesting easy. Great for fresh eating and freezing. Disease resistance to leaf curl virus, downy mildew, root rot, and fusarium wilt.
25g (~100 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy