Pea Snow, Oregon Sugar Pod
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Homegrown peas taste so much better than store bought! 'Oregon Sugar Pod II' produces a huge number of 4" delicious pods that are harvested and eaten when the pods are flat, before the seeds form. Short, 28" vines are easy to manage. Resists mildew, pea enation virus, and leaf roll. Excellent freezer and late-summer variety. Grow on a trellis.
15g (~36 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy