Onion Shallot, Zebrune
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Savor the sweet, mild flavor of this large, easy-to-peel eschalion (banana) type shallot. Very popular with chefs, it is technically a cross between a shallot and an onion. Called Cuisse de Poulet du Poitou (leg of the chicken) in France because it resembles a chicken leg. Enjoy in any dish that calls for onions or shallots. Its lighter flavor delicately enhances fresh preparations, too, like vinaigrettes. Resists bolting, producing well even in warm climates. Recipe inside for shallot vinaigrette.
350mg (~70 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy