Okra, Red Burgundy
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Whether you eat okra or not, this plant is worth growing with deep crimson red pods and gorgeous yellow flowers that bees love. The most productive red variety, these plants produce tender, 6"-long pods that are delicious in soup, gumbo, and stew, or deep-fried. Introduced in 1983; An All-America Selections winner in 1988.
5g (~68 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy