Nasturtium, Trailing Mix
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Flowers in red, rose, orange, and yellow. Perfect for hanging baskets and containers, or even as a ground cover. Will "climb" if tied to upright supports. Also known as garden nasturtium and Indian cress.
Edible Flower: Use the flowers as garnishes, or stuff with soft cheese. The flowers can be minced and added to butters and the immature seed heads can be pickled. Nasturtiums are a popular choice for adding color to salad mix. Peppery-flavored foliage is also edible.
3 g (~22 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy