Sprouts, Mung Bean
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Grown and eaten by the Chinese for over 3,000 years, mung bean sprouts are high in protein, iron, magnesium, many vitamins, and are a good source of dietary fiber. An essential ingredient in eggrolls and many Asian stir-fry dishes, but can also be enjoyed raw in salads or on sandwiches—the culinary possibilities are limited only by your imagination!
60g (~576 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy