Melon, Minnesota Midget
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
This micro melon is a very early heirloom, introduced in Minnesota in 1948. Measuring just 4 inches across, they have sweet, orange flesh and are perfect miniature versions of the “classic muskmelon.” Compact, 3-4-foot vines produce good yields of sweet orange orbs. Jere Gettle remembers eating these as a child in the 1980s in the mountains of Montana. They were the only melon that would grow in the mountain climate, and Jere remembers harvesting them with his father, cutting open the palm-sized fruit and savoring the sweet, succulent flesh.
Minimum Seed Count: 25
Image and description courtesy Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds/Rareseeds.com
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy