Melon Cucamelon, Mouse Melon
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Cute, grape-sized fruits look like tiny watermelons with a cucumber flavor, often with a hint of tartness. Pickle and add to a martini for a fun visual twist! Also called sandita or Mexican sour gherkin because the fruits turn more sour as they mature. Long vines up to 10' produce plenty of "watermelons" to harvest from summer to fall. A terrific container or hanging basket variety!
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy