- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Also called sweet marjoram, its flavor is considered milder but more complex than its relative, oregano. Some describe the flavor as having a hint of balsam. A very popular ingredient in German sausage and herb breads. Fun folklore: Legend has it that if you touch marjoram before bedtime, you will dream of your future spouse. Perennial in USDA zones 9 and 10; usually grown as an annual. Drought tolerant and deer resistant.
300mg (~720 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy