Marigold African, Kilimanjaro White
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
It took 21 years and thousands of dollars to develop a white marigold that made its debut in 1975. By growing 'Kilimanjaro White', you become a part of the horticultural history and determination that led this seed to your very garden. An awe-inspiring color in the world of marigolds, these 2½" vanilla-white blossoms make a fabulous contrast in any garden and cut-flower arrangement. They have a lovely, sweet scent; different from other marigolds. Marigolds attract butterflies and are fairly drought tolerant.
200mg (~48 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy