Long Beans, Chinese Red Noodle
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Customer Favorite! 80 days. This is the most stunning and unique bean we have grown yet. Fantastic, deep red, 18-inch pods are so delicious and full of nutrition, and they even keep most of their color when sautéed! Long vines produce all summer and do well under many conditions. This incredible variety will draw lots of attention in your home garden or at market. We are so excited to offer this unique, Chinese ethnic variety that produces fairly early. Small red seeds.
Minimum Seed Count: 25
Image and description courtesy Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds/Rareseeds.com
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy