Lettuce Romaine, Rouge d Hiver
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
This wonderful French heirloom from the 1800s has been pleasing gardeners with its rich, buttery flavor for more than a century. Compact, 12" tall head with a tender green heart surrounded by bronze-red leaves. The name fittingly translates to "Red Winter", as it is cold tolerant and resists tip burn. Ideal for fall planting.
750mg (~550 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy