Lavender, Dwarf Munstead
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Introduced in 1916, 'Munstead' was named for Munstead Woods in England where it was a favorite of renowned garden designer, writer, and artist, Gertrude Jekyll. 'Munstead' flowers earlier than other lavenders and stays compact. English lavenders are preferred for culinary uses and oils.
40mg (~30 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy