Kale, Italian Nero Toscana
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Vigorous dark green to black leaves of this 18th century heirloom are traditionally used in soups and stews, or sautéed with olive oil and garlic and tossed with pasta. Delizioso! Sown in the spring, you can harvest the first shoots as tender young salad greens or achieve full-sized plants in two months. Try kale in a pesto! Also known as dinosaur kale, black Tuscan kale, black cabbage, and black palm.
500mg (~96 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy