Kale, Dwarf Blue Curled
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
'Dwarf Blue Curled', from the 1800s, is extremely hardy and will overwinter in all but the coldest climates. Like most greens, it grows best in cool weather but will also withstand some heat. Leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals and low in calories. The flavor of the leaves is sweetened after a light frost; delicious in winter soups!
1g (~192 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy