Microgreens, Jazzy Mix
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
The varieties in this custom mix will all be the perfect 1"–2" size at the same time, with an appealing flavor and texture combination as well as a beautiful color presentation. Nutritious microgreens can be grown at any time of the year, and are a nutrient-packed way to get your "green fix" in the dead of winter. Move containers as needed for best light exposure and temperature (65°–75°F). Jazzy Mix microgreens are ready to harvest in about 12 to 14 days after sowing, when they have cotyledons (first leaves), or when the first true leaves (second set of leaves) have begun to form, depending on preference.
Mix includes: 30% Sawtooth mustard, 30% Peppergrass cress, 15% Red Acre cabbage, 15% Red Giant mustard, and 10% China Rose radish
24g (~9,216 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy