Hollyhock, Indian Spring
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Transform your garden into a garden of the past! An English garden of the early 1800s would have several varieties of hollyhock. May flower in its first season from seed. Even though drought tolerant, prefers ample moisture and deep, rich soil for best performance. Flowers are edible! See instructions inside for making old-fashioned hollyhock dolls. A 1939 All-America Selections winner.
800mg (~51 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy