Root Pouch Grow Bag - 5 gal
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Root Pouch is the only fabric pot company that offers natural fiber blended fabric. Natural fiber blends are specifically designed for optimal water absorption and temperature control. These natural fibers create a superior in-ground growing bag. The natural fibers will draw water toward the pot from the surrounding soil.
Another advantage to the Natural Fiber blended, 3-4 year semi-degradable pouches over other fabric bags is that Root Pouch Pots do not air-prune. Rather, plant roots with prune by entrapment, making them the best choice for in-ground and pot-in planting. Whether you plan on using the pouches for in-ground or above ground growing, Root Pouch Fabric Pots will offer the most advanced root pruning technology available.
- These grey pots are a 250g/m2, natural fiber blend
- Ideal for in-ground and above ground use
- Fabric allows roots to breath
- Creates dense, fibrous roots
- Pots are washable and last for multiple seasons
- Keeps plants warmer in winter & cooler in summer
- Semi-degradable, 3-4 year fabric
- BPA free and UV resistan
- Can be used with drip systems, overheads & hydroponic flood trays
- Sizes 5 Gallon and up have handles (do not carry when full)
What makes Root Pouch plant pots a more sustainable gardening option?
Root Pouch plant pots used reclaimed plastic bottles that would otherwise be sent to our landfills. This not only recycles old plastic, it prevents the need for new plastic to be created, which saves petroleum and fossil fuels from being used.
What makes Root Pouch plant pots a better choice for healthier plants?
Root Pouch plant pots are more breathable and water-efficient, encouraging a more fibrous, dense root structure and preventing roots from circling. They also provide superior insulation, protecting plants against winter cold and summer heat.
What are Root Pouch plant pots made of?
Root Pouch plant pots are made of PETE (polyethylene terephthalate) derived from plastic bottles. This material is melted back to its original sterile liquid state then spun into fibers that are mixed with recycled cotton fibers, which degrade harmlessly over time. The resulting geotextile is available in four versions, each with a different degradation schedule—from six months to six years.
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy