Ground Cherry, Pineapple
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Ground cherries, also known as cape gooseberries, are closely related to tomatillos but boast a unique sweet and tart flavor; 'Pineapple' adds a hint of pineapple, too, and produces an abundance of 1/2" fruits, so you will be able to try several recipes. Excellent in salsa, dried, cooked into jam, or baked like other fruits. As the name suggests, harvest ground cherries when they have fallen to the ground.
250mg (~100 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy