Flower Mix, Water-Wise Garden
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Being water-conscious isn't just for people who live in a desert or dry climate. Water-wise gardens conserve water and reduce maintenance while displaying a beautiful array of flowers year 'round while providing food and shelter for pollinators. Though these varieties have been selected for drought tolerance and adaptability, water is needed to establish plants.
Mix includes (see diagram):
- Bird's Eyes
- Blue Flax
- California Bluebell
- Dwarf Yellow Cal Poppy
- Orange California Poppy
- Dwarf Plains Coreopsis
- Sulphur Cosmos
- African Daisy
- Desert Marigold
- Pixie Delight Lupine
- Mexican Hat
- Moss Verbena
- Mountain Phlox
- Pink Evening Primrose
- White Evening Primrose
12g (~226 sq. ft.)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy