Edamame, Chiba Green
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Edamame has been eaten for centuries in Japan. Traditionally, whole pods are blanched and lightly salted, served in a common bowl to be shared with friends. Also Excellent shelled and added to cold or hot pasta dishes or stir-fries. These young, cholesterol-free soybeans are rich in protein, calcium, iron, fiber, and vitamins A, B, and C. 'Chiba Green' grows large, dark green pods with a high percent of three-bean pods. Earlier to harvest than most, and well adapted for any growing area.
12g (~29 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy