Dandelion, Italiko Rosso
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
(Cichorium intybus) Beautiful, bright red stems and deep green leaves make this variety a winner! Baby leaves add great tangy flavor to salads, or good as a cooked green. We offer true Italian seeds for this delicious heirloom.
Minimum Seed Count: 250
Image and description courtesy Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds/Rareseeds.com
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy